MEP engineering design and construction phase services for the shell space of a new 10,500 square ft. retail center with 8 planned tenant spaces located in Baltimore city.
- The HVAC system for each tenant space consisted of packaged gas fired roof top unit. The size of the roof top units for different shell spaces varied depending on the area of each shell space.
- The incoming electric, gas and water service were sized to accommodate the demand of each tenant space. Separate electric, gas and water meters were provided for each tenant space.
- Coordination with the local electric and gas company and civil engineer concerning the incoming electric and gas services were performed.
- Lighting and power drawings for each shell space per landlord's lease requirements for each tenant space were provided.
- Provided fire alarm system design for all tenant shell spaces per code requirements.
- Construction phases services were provided.