Provided electrical engineering services for the design of new site lighting for a new retail center. Lighting was designed for a pedestrian bridge, gazebo, boardwalk and public plaza. Exterior speakers and sound system was designed for the public plaza.
- The new pedestrian bridge lighting design included the use of two different fixtures placed throughout the length of the bridge mounted on the bridge railings.
- Accent lighting was provided on four architectural masts placed at the center of the bridge.
- The public plaza was illuminated by use of various types of decorative pole mounted light fixtures.
- Illumination was also provided for a boardwalk and gazebo.
- Designed the exterior sound system for the public plaza. Provided an audio system schedule specifying weather proof speakers, amplifiers, input sources, sound rack, microphones, etc.
- Weather proof receptacles were provided in convenient locations throughout the project site.
- We identified a source of power with adequate spare capacity for lighting, sound and weather proof receptacles. Utilized 480/277 volt & 120/208 volt panels.