Mechanical, electrical, and structural engineering services for a new 10,000 gallon above ground Ethanol E-85 fuel storage tank, dispensing and card reader system located at a Maryland State Police Barrack.
- Provided mechanical, electrical and structural drawings showing the removal of the existing compressed natural gas equipment and placement of a new 10,000 gallon above ground fuel storage tank and related dispensing system.
- Design of fuel leak detection monitoring system for the new aboveground fuel tank and underground fuel piping, existing underground fuel oil tank and related fuel piping.
- Preparation of structural drawings for the concrete pad and foundation for the new tank, dispensers and card readers.
- Preparation of cost estimate for the demolition and new work.
- Performance of construction phase services including field visits, shop drawing review, and preparation of punch out list.
- Provided Stage II Vapor Recovery for the dispensing system, specifications book, cost estimate and rough construction schedule ready for bidding.