Provided Electrical engineering services for upgrading the existing lighting system at the House Chambers, Senate Chambers and related lounges and balconies. A summary of our scope of work is described below:
- Studied the existing lighting system and identified areas with low illumination in need of lighting upgrades.
- Provided new light fixtures to match the architectural features of existing light fixtures and coordinated with manufacturers in order to achieve the owner’s design, illumination requirements and construction budget.
- Provided new wall mounted architectural sconces in the House & Senate lounges.
- Provided new translucent chandelier shades in the House and Senate lounges in order to improve lighting levels and eliminate the need to replace the existing architectural chandeliers.
- Replaced the existing 250 watt incandescent light fixtures with HID light fixtures which provide higher lighting levels at a lower wattage.
- Provided additional flood light fixtures above the Tiffany Glass Ceiling in the Senate & House Chambers.
- Provided four alternative lighting designs with varying levels of illumination. Prepared a cost estimate for each of the four alternative designs.