Mechanical and electrical engineering services for the renovation and addition to the existing school building with a gross area of 9,000 square feet. School areas included music room, faculty lounge, bookstore, offices, restrooms, kitchen and meeting rooms.
- Design of MEP engineering services for renovations and addition to an existing school.
- Survey of existing mechanical and electrical systems serving the existing school building.
- Design of HVAC system for various zones throughout the school. Split air conditioning units were selected to serve different zones.
- The HVAC system for the music room was researched for proper acoustic level.
- Design of the power system serving the entire building and the mechanical equipment.
- Design of lighting system for the including interior light level calculations.
- Design of the new fire alarm system for the school.
- Performance of bid-phase services including preparation of addendums and response to the contractor questions.
- Performance of construction phase services including review of shop drawings, response to the contractor questions and attended progress meetings.